Schedule this wonderful trip for you and your family, friends or co-workers to relax and rejuvenate for a 3 day pampering experience. Join native Arkansan Katherine Friday for 3 days and two night as she wines, dines and guides your group through the colorful history, the small town ambiance and friendly Southern hospitality that is Hot Springs, Arkansas.
|Relaxation Vacation and Guided Tour in Beautiful, Historic Hot Springs||$3,200|
*All inclusive price for groups of 4 people – That is only $800 per person!
This tour includes:
- Transportation for your group from the Little Rock Regional Airport to Hot Springs.
- Two night stay at the historic Arlington Hotel. (double occupancy)
- Use of the two refreshing swimming pools and hot tub in the “tree house.”
- The “Works” in the Arlington Hotel Bathhouse (thermal bath, sauna, hydrotherapy, relaxation/detoxifying herbal wrap and 20 minute therapeutic massage)
- Personal guided tour of historic downtown Hot Springs (includes excellent sightseeing and shopping opportunities)
- Exploration and enjoyment of the nightlife that only Hot Springs can offer with dining, dancing and more.
- Tour of Garvan Woodland Gardens – a must see for gardeners, nature and beauty lovers.
- Gaming at Oaklawn Park is certainly an option!
- Morning brunch in the exquisite Arlington Hotel Restaurant.
- Other meals, tips, gaming, etc. not included in above price.
To schedule your tour, contact us today, either in person, by telephone at (501) 470-9801, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.